Sunday, September 25, 2011

Well, she fell again this morning. This time she hit her face on a speaker or a bookcase. No one knows for sure because she was in the room alone when it happened and she doesn't remember what she hit. Her face is banged up and her shoulder hurts again. I think from now on she just isn't going to be allowed to walk around without anyone right there next to her. I'm still not sure how that is going to work in the middle of the night. I'm going back over there tonight to stay so I'll get to see the damage for myself.

My hurt is just so heavy thinking about all of this stuff. Thankful I have a Savior who offers to take it all upon Himself and carry it so I don't have to. 

Our Hospice social worker came to talk to us Friday. Basically at this point she would have to be put in a Nursing Type of facility if we decided the house wasn't suitable for her anymore. Once I heard that I said, "absolutely no way"...but on the flip side I just dont know if we can provide the kind of care she needs. I'm so earnestly praying for direction...and waiting for an answer...I just don't want to do the wrong thing.

Prayers appreciated.

No comments:

Post a Comment