Sunday, September 4, 2011

Faith Like A Child

I wish I had witnessed this, but I didn't because I was in the other room. Looking back though, I think it was good because had I been there Zach may have been too fussy and this incident would never have happened:

Ansley and my mom were talking and she told my mom that she didn't like it that she was sick. So my mom just told her that is why we should pray that God would heal her. Ansley put her hand on her leg and said, " can I pray for you right now?" And then she proceeded to pray that God would heal her.

When I came into the room my dad was crying...of course ;)

I am so grateful...so so so grateful that God has answered our prayers about Ansley having a heart that is sensitive to the things of the Lord. God has used her so many times to be an example to me. I am so overwhelmed at the gift of her.

And today I prayed that God would hear the prayers of these wonderful little children and heal her :)

No comments:

Post a Comment