Monday, August 1, 2011

Already Gone...

In so many ways it's like she's already gone...

Pretty much all she does is sleep anymore so I don't want to call and wake her up. That's a big change from being to call her basically whenever I need her.

When we do get a chance to talk she is so "out of it" that we can't really "talk". It's all very short and sweet and I can't really tell her what's going on in my life or ask her advice, or talk however it is we talk.

I don't get to see her as much anymore because all she does is sleep and 2 little kids running around don't exactly make that any easier.

It kinda hit me this morning that I'm getting a taste of what life is going to be like...and it makes me very sad. Although I guess in some way it's good that it's not going to be sudden. I'm just going to start getting used to not talking to her about everything. I dunno. I don't know anything right now.

...

No, that's not true. I do "know" that God is in control and He is going to work it out for my good. But in all honesty...right now I don't care that much about that part of it.

No comments:

Post a Comment