Sunday, July 24, 2011

It's the little things...

As I was saying in my last post...little things keep reminding me of what is happening.

I was renewing my DL this week and she asked if I needed to update my emergency contacts. Without even asking I asked who they were. She told me it was Danny and I my mom. I was kind of dumbstruck for a minute because it just slapped me in the face. I told her that yeah it was probably best to change her to my dad. Such a simple little thing that hold such big heartache.

Then yesterday I was listening to Danny and his mom talk and the conversation made me realize that when I have a question that my mom has always answered, I won't be able to go to her and ask anymore.

This can all get very depressing. Danny wonders if I should go see a counselor. I don't know, maybe he is right.

1 comment: